Minos Starfighter VR 1.2.3 APK is an apk application and Game for android on Google play store: “Minos Starfighter” VR the newly introduced game arrives on Google play store which enables you to explore the new world of space with AAA Graphics and 3D positions features. Basically its a cardboard game and you can explore the hidden features by installing this adventurous game on your android device.
Minos Starfighter VR
• Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
• 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
• Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
• Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
• Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
• Share your score with friends, how many waves can you complete?
• Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
• You can disable VR mode in the main menu
• If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting.
• Most Bluetooth and USB gamepad controllers are now supported for shooting only,
Minos Starfighter VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!
Important: Please note this game is built specifically for Google Cardboard type VR headsets and requires your phone is compatible with the Google Cardboard app. If your phone does not work with this app or you have problems, please e-mail me before leaving a negative review.
Minos Starfighter VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship’s lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
What’s in this version :
- – New cockpit model
- – Updated Cardboard SDK
- – Target boxes now scale with distance
- – problems with crashing on different phones Fixed
- – Fixed bug in radar pointing in the wrong direction
- – Fixed some audio problems
Requires :Android 4.4 and up