WiFi Mouse Pro 3.2.4 Apk is an apk application and Game for android on Google play store: discourse to-content and additionally multi-finger trackpad signals. It additionally bolster media controller, pioneer controller and ppt presentation controller highlights. WiFi Mouse empowers you to remote control your PC, MAC or HTPC easily through a nearby system association.
- Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone’s screen to make the PC/Mac mouse cursor make movement.
- left and right click support
Tap the phone’s screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone’s screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
- Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone’s middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
- Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone’s key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
- PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
- Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
- Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone’s proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
- Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
- Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC, Spotify,
Winamp and so on.
- Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
- PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
- Auto-connect on application startup
- PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
- Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu,Fedora).
- Tap and move for drag
- Two finger tap for right click
- Two finger scroll
- Pinch to zoom
- Three finger drag or highlight
- Four finger swipe down to show desktop
- Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
- Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
- Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
- Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor